Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finished memento Mori Boys

Jackson on the Left and Thomas on the Right. Finished :D well a couple days ago but I could not get Blogger to upload the pics..But I ended up making the little buttons and I am so happy I did. They (buttons) are painted with mica brass pigment and yellow acrylic. Buying a set of Mica pigments about 4 years ago turned out to be a great choice. Not sure at the time what I would do with them; I end up using them for everything from art dolls and paintings to Halloween costumes and jewelry. Jackson and Thomas are already sold. I am thinking about making a set of girls.. maybe later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)