Friday, July 8, 2011

mixed media paintings goth girls

collage gothic girls creepy no face circus painting watercolor

secrets goth gothic collage painting watercolor girls
I just finished 4 new panel paintings. I drew these girls a year ago and they have patiently waited their turn in my sketchbook. They are ink drawings that I cut out of my sketchbook and decoupaged onto a canvas panel. I used watercolor pencil mixed with transparent floating medium. I love the way they work together, almost a pale translucent acrylic. Gives me the loose look I like of watercolor but with a bit more control. My favorite is Secrets; having 3 girls I see this all the time, it is sweet and innocent and a secret means so much to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks