Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Pumpkin Pack


  Here they are The Fellows of Pumpkin Pack local #4067 Northern Chapter. They come from far and wide to get together once a year to discuss the crops, new hybrids, and swap pie recipes. I have heard they even have a  fashion show! It's quite a conference.   
  They wear trousers akin to golfers with a mishmash of tops twisted stitched and tied. They each have different eyes too. black teal,red black and black white. These eyes are from a new batch of eyes I made. They are more domed and work well for the smaller eye sockets. I had a lot of fun making these little guys. They are all about 5" sitting and around 7-8" in length. 
  Middle pic is just after they were sprayed with walnut ink for a dirty ages splatter look on their clothes, reminds me I have to buy some more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there comments are moderated it may take a few moments for them to appear ;)
Thanks